Dominate heavy-duty dirt, grease and grime with a simple wipe-and-toss-away approach using Eagle Grit Heavy Duty Cleaning Wipes. Plus, the wipes pair perfectly with Eagle Grit Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner for a faster dive-bomb into total clean.
- Contains 72 heavy duty, wet cleaning wipes that are 10”x12”
- Pre-moistened to quickly break up, dissolve and absorb grime and other soiled areas
- Use them to clean your hands, tools or for whatever else is dirty that you want clean
- Easily wipe down plastic, vinyl, metal, tools and other work equipment with fast-flying efficiency
- Perfect for removing other stubborn substances including grease, adhesives, oil, ink, tar and lubricants
- No need to rinse first or dry later — wipe it down and be done
- For plastics, test on a small, unnoticeable area first — not for use on computer screens
- California/OTC VOC compliant
- Made in U.S.A.
Got the moto bundle, liked the wipes enough I bought a case to give as gifts! They took tree sap of my hands!
great product compared to regular cleaner as it doesn’t contain talons
So far these are great.
Amazing how much grit and grime one wipe will take off. Cleans skin with a moist soapy swipe and dries quick and hands feel clean and crisp. I tell the guys "One wipe is all you need"
Great product. The hand wipes are the best. Tried them to support and old family friend Daniel Blair and quickly realized these are the real deal
Great product will buy again! We are a towing company in Minnesota we haul everything from a Prius to semis, garbage trucks, and any type of equipment. All the drivers loved the wipes!
Love these wipes. I work construction and I carry them with me in the car. They are great to clean up at the end of a long day. The clean awesome and they aren’t harsh like the other brands. They stay moist right down to the last wipe too.. awesome product!
Highly recommend the mechanics hand wipes . Best I’ve used so far.
Works awesome and smells great. Took air filter oil right off my hands and dried non sticky.
My pet peeve is air filter oil. This not only cleans your hands but also the bottles and tools that have **** on them. Thanks Eagle Grit.